Students experience pivotal transition points throughout their education, from pre-K to Kindergarten, from grade to grade, school to school, and from school to post-secondary or work situations. We acknowledge our responsibility to support all learners, so they successfully complete their education (pre-K through to grade 12) with a sense of dignity and purpose, and opportunities to meet their goals.
- We target early years learning to ensure students are well supported during their transition to Kindergarten, throughout their elementary years and to middle school.
- We utilize developmentally appropriate practices through the Middle Years Pillars (Advisory, Teaming, Collaboration, Exploratory) to foster growth through the adolescent years.
- We ensure students find meaningful pathways, throughout secondary school and beyond graduation, including post-secondary, apprenticeship, college and workplace.
- Grade to Grade Transition Data
- 5 and 6 year Completion Rates (Graduation)
- Post-Secondary Transition Rates
- Attendance Rates