We are dedicated to ensuring that students are proficient in foundational literacy skills and increase their abilities, confidence and willingness to engage with language to acquire, construct and communicate in meaningful ways from Early Learning Years (pre-K) through to grade 12.
- We understand, plan and deliver instruction using competency-based curriculum (curricular competencies and content).
- We utilize competency-based assessments to assess student progress pre-K to grade 12.
- We implement data driven, timely and targeted instructional interventions for students.
- FSA 4 (Reading / Writing)
- FSA 7 (Reading / Writing)
- Literacy 10 and 12
- PM Benchmarks (running records)
- ACT (Assessment of Comprehension and Thinking)